Thursday, January 1, 2009

National Wear Your Birkin Day?!?

HOLLY BEJESSUS CHRIST,
so today I went out to Louis Vuitton & Fendi & Hermes
& Gucci to see what was new. To my surprise Fendi is rather
cheap, but I sitll love it, and am yet to own a piece.

SOOO... just ask walking from Forum Shops To Bellagio
3 BIRKINS, lucky if I see 1. Then I went to Hermes, to
shop for a scarf, and there was this lady with her Birkin 30
in gold with Gucci jacket & boots, and her kid was wearing
a D&G jacket, which I really liked.

At the Hermes boutique there was a HAC in black, the $150,000 croc & diamond
birkin, and the Kelly weekend bag in blue jean.

so yeah, that was all. oh, and my boyfriend bought a Fendi travel bag.

what an exciting day, he's leaving me for a month
:(

No comments:

Post a Comment