Friday, December 18, 2009

Yago San B.

some people think of dogs as, animals,
to some they're pets and to others like me
they are more than just a pet they're part of your family.

he was the cutest little rat I had ever seen.
his name was Yago.
Two days ago, 2 large dogs came into our backyard,
and beat him badly, but he was fine, at least from the outside.
so I didn't bother to take him to the doctor, he was walking fine.
that night he climbed to my bed, so I didn't want to bother getting
him down since he was hurt, he got up jumped off and went outside
to go do his business, sure he walked slow, but he was fine.
I didn't sleep too good that night since he kept getting up and going in and
out of my blankets. Until yesterday morning, he got up one last time
layed next to me, and slept some more. He coughed, and then, he stopped breathing. My poor Yago died,

eu vou ficar com tanta saudade do meu caozinho

rest in peace


1 comment:

  1. I am sooo sorrry. I mean when I found out I cried a little because he reminded me soo much of you....I really am going to miss him.

    ReplyDelete